Marijuana cookies are an excellent alternative for people who do not want to smoke tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Eating these cookies can also produce a stronger and longer stimulant effect than when you smoke marijuana grass. If you want to prepare a batch of marijuana cookies, you must first make some marijuana butter or butter impregnated with marijuana. Then, you can replace the butter in your favourite cookie recipe for marijuana butter or prepare a basic recipe for chocolate chip cookies and marijuana.
Prepare marijuana butter
- Two sticks of unsalted butter
- 15 g (1/2 oz) of marijuana (crushed and seeded)
- 1 cup of water
Prepare cookies with chocolate chips.
- 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of marijuana butter (butter impregnated with marijuana)
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- Two teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- One egg
- 1 1/3 cups of chocolate sparks
Prepare marijuana butter for baking cookies.
1. Gather the ingredients. Marijuana butter is butter impregnated with THC from the leaves of marijuana. This butter is an essential ingredient for making marijuana crackers. Preparing it is very simple, although it also requires time and an adequate amount of marijuana. You will need the following components:
- Two sticks of unsalted butter
- 15 g (1/2 oz) of marijuana (crushed and seeded)
- 1 cup of water
2. Make a bain-marie to melt the butter. This technique will melt the butter and allow the marijuana to infuse without using too much heat. If you have a pot for bain-marie, you can use it. Otherwise, build one on your own.
- To make a bain-marie, place a large soup pot on the stove and fill it with water at approximately 1/3 of its capacity. Then, place a medium bowl on the soup pot. See, the bowl needs to be large enough to overlap the soup pot’s edges and small enough to be in or near the water below it.
- You must warm the marijuana to extract the THC and Berners cookies strain Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie, Moon Rocks collect the herb’s psychoactive effects. It is impossible to digest the THC of raw marijuana, so eating it in that state will not affect it.
3. Melt the butter in the bain-marie bowl. Place the two sticks of butter in the bain-marie bowl and set the heat from slow to medium heat. The water will slowly heat up, and with it, the steam will slowly melt the butter.
- Keep the heat low. Do not let the butter boil.
- The THC in marijuana is soluble in fat and not in water. That means you need to heat the marijuana in butter or oil to capture the THC and use it for baking.
- If you do not consume dairy and do not want to use butter, you can use a little lactose-free margarine or coconut oil.
4. Wrap the marijuana in a cheesecloth: You can prepare the marijuana while the butter melts. That way, you’ll make sure that marijuana does not come out of the cheesecloth. Then, place the marijuana in the centre of the cheesecloth.
- First, fold the shorter edges of the cheesecloth. Then, fold one of the long advantages and roll the marijuana to the other edge as you would with a burrito.
- Use kitchen twine to tie the burrito. Make sure to wrap the thread around the burrito evenly and secure it, or it could be disarmed.
5. Place the marijuana tea bag inside the melted butter: Place the marijuana tea bag inside the melted butter. You probably need to fold it up a bit so that it fits inside the bowl. It is perfect to use a metal spoon to crush the tea bag a little more on top of the butter. I will put a cup of hot water in a bowl with a load of butter and cannabis.
- Remember that THC in marijuana is soluble in fat and not in water. That means that water will not extract much THC from marijuana. It will merely allow the marijuana to heat up so that the butter’s fat absorbs the THC.
7. Cover the marijuana and let it infuse. Cover the bowl with a heat-resistant lid and allow the cannabis to soak for four to six hours in butter water. Cannabis butter will be so hard if you put cannabis in the ground.
- If you do not want marijuana butter to have too much THC, you can stop infusing it within three or four hours. Forever, if you want it to be strong, leave it in infusion for six whole hours.
8. Remove the marijuana from the butter. When the marijuana has finished infusing, the butter will have a greenish hue. Remove the bain-marie bowl using kitchen gloves to protect your hands from heat. Then, remove the marijuana tea bag from the butter with a metal skimmer and set it aside.
- You may also need to use another metal skimmer to press the marijuana tea bag and drain the excess liquid back into the bowl.
9. Let the butter cool. You can leave the marijuana butter in the bowl to cool or transfer it to a separate container if you prefer. Let the bowl of marijuana butter cool to room temperature slowly and transfer it to the refrigerator.
- You can leave the butter in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- If you transfer the liquid to a lined tray, you can drain the water quickly after it cools.
10. Drain the water: Cool to room temperature, then the butter will return to its complex state. Besides, it will rise to the top of the bowl, and the water you add will be left at the bottom. Remove the water and place the butter. If you transfer the butter to another container, you can use a filter or drill a hole at the bottom of the lined tray for convenience.
- At that time, the butter will be ready, and you can make cookies with chocolate chips or use it as a replacement for the ordinary butter in your favourite cookie recipe. For example, if you need 1/2 cup of butter for the recipe, replace it with 1/2 cup of marijuana butter.
Baking cookies with chocolate chips impregnated with marijuana
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking soda together: Add 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and add to a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer or fork to mix the ingredients. Then set the dry mixture aside.
2. Crush marijuana butter with sugar. Measure 1/2 cup of marijuana butter, 2/3 cup full of brown sugar and 1/3 cup of granulated sugar. Use a hand mixer to mix marijuana butter and sugar to form a fluffy mixture.
- Before you start mixing marijuana butter with sugar, make sure the butter is at room temperature.
3. Add vanilla and egg: Add two tablespoons of vanilla extract and one egg to the cannabis butter and sugar mixture. A hand mixer must be used to combine all the ingredients to create a uniform variety.
4. It also includes chocolate sparks. Chocolate chips should measure 1 to 1/3 cup and mix with the liquid ingredients. Use a spoon or spatula for this purpose. Then, make sure that the chocolate sparks are evenly distributed in the mixture.
5. Mix the flour. To complete the flour, you must replace the prepared dry ingredients. Wet ingredients should include flour, baking soda and baking soda. You continue to make flour by mixing the wet ingredients using a spatula or spoon with the dry ingredients’ addition.
6. Place the flour on the cookie sheet just like that. Cover the cookie sheet using parchment paper or sprinkle with a little cooking spray nonstick oil. Separate the flour balls evenly on the cookie sheet.
- In the case of giant cookies, place 1/4 cup of dough at a time on the cookie sheet.
- If you want smaller cookies, add one spoonful at a time on the cookie sheet.
7. Hornéalas: For small cookies, bake at 190 ° C (375 ° F) for 10 to 12 minutes. If you want to make the cookies more like rubber, you need to cook them for about 10 minutes. If you’re going to squeeze these, do it for 12 minutes.
- If you are going to cook more giant cookies, bake at 160 ° C (325 ° F) for 18 to 25 minutes. If you bake, about 18 minutes will become more rubbery, while if you do, about 25 minutes will be more crispy.
- Be careful when you eat marijuana crackers. They can produce a more potent and more prolonged stimulant effect than when you smoke the herb. So, maybe you should eat 1/4 to 1/2 cookie to start and wait to see how it affects you.
Things you will need
- saucepan for bain-marie or a tureen pot and a glass bowl of a similar size
- twine yarn for kitchen
- metal spoon
- Two mixing bowls large
- measuring cups and spoons
- hand mixer
- cookie baking sheet
- parchment paper or nonstick spray cooking oil
How to make cannabis oil:
Rick Simpson CBD Oil California How to create cannabis oil Rick Simpson in the comfort of your backyard.
1. Dry the plant and place it in a plastic container.
2. Moisten the substance with a solvent.
3. Compress the plant with a wooden stick or with the tool you are using.
4. Continue to dilute in containers until entirely soaked. Stir the mixture for about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer the mixture to a separate container.
More. Add more solvent and stir for another 3 minutes.
7. Transfer the solvent, which looks like a mixture of oils, to another bucket.
. Remove all other parts of the tree.
9. Use a funnel or coffee filter to pour the mixture into another container.
10. Continue to boil the mixture in a rice cooker.
11. Once the fire has been added to the filling from the filling cooker, turn it high and add the mixture as it dissolves. Only then the desired results can be obtained.
12. As the level of the mixture cools the last time, add water.
13. When one inch of the mixture is left, lift the rice cooker using oven gloves.
14. Transfer the oil into a container made of stainless steel.
15. Use a coffee heater to evaporate the remaining water. Once dissolved in the oil, it will be ready.
16. Use a syringe to fill with oil.
Rick Simpson Oil California Safety Precautions Avoid using heaters or other heating elements while boiling the solvent. Use an open, airy area while making big foot cannabis oil. Use a fan to protect against fumes from the solvent or mixture. The oil must remain below 140 ° C (290 ° F) at all times.